Assassin’s Creed II- A Tale of Vengeance

Assassins Creed II- A Tale of Vengeance

Betrayed by the ruling families in Italy, Ezio Auditore di Firenze embarks on a journey of vengeance. To his allies, he will be an asset and a savior. To his enemies, he will be a shadow, one who will stop at nothing to kill those who have wronged him. As the story progresses, you meet famous Italian people who help you along the way, like Leonardo DaVinci. Also those whom you must kill, like Franchesco Depatci. The story line is way different then the first Assassin’s Creed. Plus every assassination is different, unlike the first one. The game controls are a little more user friendly, still kind of complicated. The game introduces money and equipment into the fray. You can buy swords, hammers, and daggers. You even get double assassin blades. The fighting is intense, and the graphics are killer. The avalible systems are the PC, Xbox360, and the PS3. The game currently costs 60ish dollars. I give it an A-. Even though it is better thought out, the game play is a little hard. But don’t take my word for it. Go out and experience it for yourself.