Modern Warefare 2

Modern Warefare 2

When the world seems on the brink of another world war, Task Force 141 is there to keep the peace. Cpt. Soap McTavish is back in an all new story plot twist. He is assisted this time by the Infamous Sgt. Roach. As Russia declares war on the U.S.A., 141 and the ARMY RANGERS are there to push them back. General Shepperd is in charge of it all. A traitor is in their midst and someone from Soap’s past shall return. The game play is good, but let’s face it; you’re not going to buy it for the Storyline. The online action is where it is. The game offers a new array of hidden Spec Opps. missions to play. The missions are taken from Modern Warfare, and Warfare 2 and are tough, challenging, as well as insanely fun. Also the new online maps are more intense than Call Of Duty 4. The game offers more weapons to use as well. Weapons like the French FAMAS, the Russian TAR21, and the U.S. AA-12 fully automatic shotgun. The available systems are the XBOX360, PS3, and the Wii, and the cost will run you about $65 for all the systems. My rating is an A++. But don’t my word for it. Pick up a controller and fight your wars in cyberspace. And remember, stay frosty.