Avatar: 3-D masterpiece

Forget all of the 3D movies you have seen up to this point. This one will blow them away. From the creator of the TERMINATOR series introduces this all new, action packed cinema known as Avatar.  The story starts out with our main character, ex-Marine and paraplegic, Jake Sulley (Sam Worthington), waking up from a long, five year hyperspace sleep. He arrives with a battalion of fresh Marines on the planet of Pandorum, a mining colony in the far reaches of space. Jake is a part of a research team there to better understand the natives, also known as the Navi, by using a bio suit known as an Avatar. The Avatars look just like their user, except they are Navi clones. The reason for the ex-Marines visit is to replace the original user of his Avatar, his twin brother, who was murdered before the project could begin. As Jake explores the world of the Navi, he is confronted by a native known as Neytiri (Zoe Salanda), who takes him in to teach him the true ways of the Navi. The movie runtime is about three hours. It is rated PG-13 for intense battle scenes, language, and some smoking. Out of all the Sci-Fi movies I have seen, this one is now my all time favorite. Very high marks, A+++. A very well played, well acted, well special effects movie. This isn’t a movie to miss in theaters.