Made you look. -A

For the past five years, fans of the popular ABC family TV show Pretty LIttle Liars have followed Aria, Hannah, Spencer, and Emily on a long, unyielding quest to find their missing childhood friend, Alison DiLaurentis. Alison has a sudden disappearance after a night the girls shared together the summer before attending Rosewood High School, while the rest of the quiet, pristine town believes Alison is dead, the four young girls are hopeful she is alive and will stop at nothing to find her.
Not too long after Alison goes missing the girls start receiving anonymous texts, these texts range from clues to Alison’s disappearance, to threats and harassments, every text is signed “-A”, which leads the girls to think it’s just Alison messing with them like she often did before disappearing. The girls soon realize the town and even those they are closest to are not all what they seem to be. The four unravel many shocking secrets that have the ability to tear families apart, get people arrested and ruin their lifelong friendships. Throughout the seasons the mysterious A is thought to be many people they are close to or that they think Alison had prior drama with, all of their assumptions lead them into a deeper hole than before, A has a way of manipulating the girls to get what A wants because he/she knows they so desperately want to discover who A is and bring Allison back home alive and well.
After six seasons, 130 episodes and many plot twists and turns the girls and Alison come face to face with the infamous A. The fAce to fAce episode aired in early August, and many fans were outraged with whom A turned out to be. Many longtime fans that have followed the show since day one had already had a person in mind, and had come face to face with A before but did not realize it, which created even more controversy. Although it may seen the series would come to an end, in a way it has because they no longer have to search for A, but the creators of the show announced there will be a seventh and possibly eighth season in the upcoming year. The fAce to fAce episode left many with unanswered questions and even left them with more questions than they originally had, hopefully when season seven airs in Winter of 2016, the questions will finally be answered. The ending of the final episode of season six showed a glimpse of the girl’s life fast forwarded five years which is where they will be in the show when season seven airs.