Decorating lockers a presentation of personality

At the beginning of every year, some students arrive to school eager to see their friends or teachers they have missed. Others arrive to school ready to start in on extracurricular activities. Others still can’t wait to claim and decorate their own locker.

Some students that decorate their lockers may buy kits at Wal-Mart that have a mirror, notepad, pencil holder and other things. Others may go to stores specializing in creativity, such as Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann’s, and Michael’s to get objects, stickers and other things to decorate their locker with. No matter how they decide to decorate it, a student can definitely show off their personality just by decorating a locker.

There are many ideas for decorating your locker. If you would like to decorate your locker, but are having trouble finding a theme of some sort, or you just want a few small things, here are some ideas:

–          If you like flowers, you can get some of different size, shape, and kind to put on the walls, then get a flower pattern to put on the floor of your locker.

–          If you like magnets, you can get some magnets with patterns you like for the walls of your locker.

–          If you like glam, you can get some stars for decoration, plus jeweled mirrors and pictures of Hollywood celebrities.

–          If you’re sporty, you can decorate your locker with your favorite sport using stickers or magnets, get a sporty pattern for the floor, and even put a picture of your favorite athlete on the wall or on the inside of the door.

These are only a few ideas for you to get started from. There are plenty of ways for you to decorate your locker. If you find something matching your personality, you can morph your locker with decorations encompassing it. There are so many things you can do, all you have to do is start with an idea.