Scientists link cancer to cell phones

Scientists have recently developed a theory in which they have figured that radio frequency electromagnetic energy (EMF) can cause cancer. Motorola companies have even advised customers to hold the cellular antenna as far away as possible. Cell phones can leak radiation from the keyboard and mouth piece of the device and can infect the area’s it touches. By holding the phone close to the head, it can cause brain, ear, eye, or nervous damage; clipping a cell phone onto one’s belt can cause radiation to the kidneys and liver. The closer the antenna, the more danger there is.

Because of growing worry, some have set about to inventing. Different devices, like The E-MuneChip™, are created in order to help cells to receive a more harmonious signal that one’s body can work with. The E-MuneChip™ is in the form of a small sticker that you can stick on the back of almost any electronic contraption.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration have suggested reserving the use of cell phones to short conversations, or for times when a home phone or conventional phone is not available. Another safe approach is to switch to a hands free Bluetooth device because it distances the antenna, the source of radiofrequency energy, from the head.

View Comments (1)