Sadie Hawkins proposals

Sadie Hawkins proposals

Personally, I think that even if you carry the title of ‘boyfriend’/ ‘girlfriend’, you should still ask each other to do things in cute, fun ways.

In honor of Sadie Hawkins week, I decided to go ahead and ask my boyfriend, but I struggled with how I was going to do it. Flowers are too girly, I didn’t want to risk chocolate melting, and I didn’t have time to make anything. I was out of ideas and out of time. Then it hit me. Food. He loves pizza and his favorite place isn’t that expensive or far away. I asked Siri for their number and prayed that they could make me a special pizza, just for him in fewer than 30 minutes. I lucked out, and half an hour later, I walked out the door of Pizza Planet holding a smoking hot medium heart shaped pizza.

If you aren’t dating anyone and wanted to ask them to Sadie Hawkins, it isn’t too late! The dance is Friday, and there are tons of creative, cute and even masculine ways to ask that even the toughest guy would love. Looking for an idea? Type ‘how to ask a guy to Sadie Hawkins’ into Google and the options are endless! There is something fun, cute, and creative that is perfect for every guy.