Here goes nothing.

I’m Taylor Williams. If you’ve spent any time on our site you probably have learned that I am a senior, the editor of the paper and I am deeply engaged in showing animals and other agricultural competitions. However, I spend most of my days daydreaming of a world of isolation and quiet. For years and years I have been confined in my own shyness. So here I am in my final year of high school, carrying the responsibility of leading a newspaper staff successfully, yet I still seclude myself and dread talking to people everyday of my life. I’ve decided on this 28th day of November that I, Taylor Williams, am going to make a change. Between now and graduation day I will morph myself from a shy, timid girl to a social butterfly. Every week I pledge to complete a task that requires me to step out of my comfort zone. I plan to update each week on my progress and the tasks I have completed. I encourage everyone to check back weekly and comment with interesting or cool ideas of things I can do to step out of my comfort zone. I’m shaking in my boots ladies and gentlemen! Let’s get started!