Halo 3: O.D.S.T- New Campaign. New Hero.

In the Halo trilogy, there’s not much in the way of an explanation between Halo 2 and 3. Until now. While Master Chief is busy taking down the alliance of aliens known as the Covenant, our new hero, known as “Rookie”, is thrust in to a raging battle for an earth city known as New Mombasa. As the Rookie fights his way through the city, he finds evidence of his fellow ODST comrade’s previous engagements. As he desperately searches for his team he comes to a horrifying realization. The Covenant ship above the city isn’t a strike force; it’s a recon ship for an even bigger fleet. Realizing this, Rookie decides what he must do, destroy the ship, even if it cost him his life. The story line is shorter than most gamers are used to and the battles are on a smaller scale. Rookie is in a city where as Master Chief is around the whole universe. Even though it may be short, the game play is just as intense as the original Halo Trilogy. The only system it’s available for is for the Xbox360. The game rating is M for mature for cursing, blood and gore, and some sexual themes. The age I’d recommend would be 16 to 18. Like I said, very well thought out, no skimping out on quality! Enjoy.