New Pretty Little Liars season to thrill viewers

The secrets, lies and scandals return. That’s right, fans. Pretty Little Liars is back, and the winter premiere will take viewers’ excitement to the max. The tight knit cast of Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson and Lucy Hale is closer than ever to meeting their blackmailer, ‘A,’ as they fool him into thinking that their friendship is ending through public fights and separation.  This episode will keep the audience on the edge of their seats as the group digs deeper and deeper for answers. As far as romance goes, the premier does not disappoint either. Emily and her first love, Myra, get a chance to reconnect. Hanna is still awaiting Caleb’s return from California, and Spencer and Toby seem to be on the rocks, as he doesn’t understand why Spencer is allowing the girls’ friendships to fall apart. Last but not least, Ezra and Aria decide it’s time for their hidden romance to come to an end and start a new beginning. Needless to say, when the two decide to come forward to Aria’s parents in order to publicize their relationship, things do not end well. This truth results in two furious parents and the absence of conversation between Ezra and Aria. Fortunately, the group allows no outside forces to interfere with their battle with ‘A’ as they continue to plot revenge.