Filed under Books, Entertainment

Go Ask Alice

Ever wondered about the real consequences of your actions? Doesn’t everyone think that the terrible awful story you hear about drugs could never happen to you? Well that isn’t always the case, sometimes the worst things that could happen to a person actually happen, and the worst part is you could have done something to prevent it. In the anonymous diary of a girl, the novel Go Ask Alice is the real experience of a girl who had no idea what she was doing and made the horrible mistake of letting drugs control every decision she made. At the beginning of her story she had everything going for her, she was popular, pretty, and only had her parents to worry about. But after just one trip everything in her life changed. All of her actions and choices were not her own and the people in her life weren’t the same to her as they used to be, real life for her had changed and not for the good. This eye opening book has everything that you need to know about how much of an effect doing drugs have on the outcome of the rest of your life. I would recommend for anyone to read this book to find out the real story of a girl who made all the wrong choices.