Coffee table books take an interesting spin

Maddie On Things: A Super Serious Project About Dogs and Physics

This hardcover book depicts a unique dog, Maddie, in quirky poses. Approximately 160 pictures capture Maddie on top of various objects such as a bicycle and a school desk. Follow the author on Instagram at thisisawildidea.

The Jane Austen Handbook

Margaret C. Sullivan describes the perfect etiquette for ladies in both modern times and the 18th century. It includes excerpts from Austen’s original stories as well as high society how-tos. If you need to woo your own Mr. Darcy or are simply an Austen fan, this book will certainly entertain.

Silhouettes from Popular Culture

If you’re a trivia fanatic, quiz your friends with this 144 page book. It’s filled with multiple pictures of familiar and unidentified silhouettes. The pictures, drawn by artist Olly Moss, are sketched with barely enough detail to create an exciting trivial activity for you and your pals.

Inconsequential Dilemmas

A humorous quirky coffee table book, the flow charts in Inconsequential Dilemmas will make any decision easier. Whether you’re stumped about if you should cut your hair, or tell that person about the food in their teeth, this book will have the answer.

Raising Unicorns: Your step-by-step Guide to Starting and Running a Successful and Magical Unicorn Farm

Did you ever think the key to entrepreneurship would be unicorns?  In this 179 page paperback, Jessica S. Marquis introduces all things related to unicorn farming. Get familiar with different unicorn breeds and study the science behind preventing a unicorn uprising.