Action movie entertains millions

Directed by Mike McCoy and Scott Waugh, Act of Valor is a suspenseful action movie that hit theaters on Feb. 24. The film runs approximately one hour 41 minutes long and is rated R for strong violence including some torture and language. The cast includes active Navy SEALs who carry out intense, real live operations as they go on a mission to recover a kidnapped CIA operative. However, the operation turns south at the discovery of a dangerous, terrifying global threat. From there, the highly trained group of SEALs embark on a heart-stopping, adrenaline filled mission. Not only is the film filled with dramatic action scenes, but it also displays the lives of the soldiers’ families and the struggles they encounter. The movie keeps viewers on the edge of their seats from the very start. The interesting scenes will keep the audience intrigued until the end. The film is appropriate for mature audiences only. Overall, Act of Valor deserves a rating of 5 out of 5 stars for its flawless, intriguing, action-filled scenes and real-life cast.