America can shake it

America can shake it

America is notorious for the availability of unhealthy food. Among the abundant fast food chains and convenience stores there are ways to seek nutritious substances.  Shakes with healthy supplements are an easy and tasty way to get all the nourishment from a single meal in one cup.  They come in all shapes, sizes, flavors and methods of purchasing them.  

Shakeology: provides all the nutrition needed for one meal. It is in powder form and is designed to blend with milk, ice and other ingredients to taste
Flavors: chocolate, greenberry, and tropical strawberry  
Benefits: lose weight, feel energized, reduce craving, lower cholesterol, and improve digestion
Price: chocolate or greenberry $199.95 or vegan chocolate or strawberry $129.95 serves for one month

Herbalife: can be purchased from a private distributer in powder form to mix with milk and ice or shakes can be bought already made at stores like Body Solutions.
Flavors: French Vanilla, Dulce de Leche, Vanilla-Allergen Free, Dutch Chocolate, Wild Berry, Cookies ‘n Cream, Pina Colada, Café Latte, Kosher (Vanilla)
Benefits: Customers buy powder and shakes according to specific treatment desired like weight loss, digestive health, skin care, energy, immunity solutions,  and heart health.
Price: Quick Start Program (With shake powder, multivitamin tablets, cell activator, tea concentrate) $82.96 on Herbaloft serves for one month

Blender Bottle: plastic sports container with a small spherical whisk that is designed to blend a large variety of healthy ingredients and protein powder.
Flavors: anything to taste that will fit into the bottle
Benefits: endless variety of possible nutrients
Price: bottle and whisk $8.75