It’s a Fuzzy Kind of Love; Pet competition winners to be announced Valentine’s Day

Rebekah Williams, Staff Writer

Puppy love is what Mr. Sullivan wants to spread around this Valentine’s day by holding a competition to see who has the cutest pet around. The competition is open to all students who wish to enter by using the Google Classroom code on the flier found in the hallways.

The rules are on classroom, which outline what you will be judged on and how to post the picture. The categories are between teachers and students, which is then divided by dogs, cats, and other animals. The prizes for the categories are: most like a Raider, best pet/owner look alike, funniest pet, and best in division over all. All entries are due Friday Feb. 9 at 4 p.m, and the winners will be announced on Feb. 14.

Rebekah Williams, Editor

Rebekah Williams is a junior, and this is her second year on staff and first year as Editor. Williams joined newspaper because she enjoys writing and might decide to make that her profession.

Other Interests: Key Club, iConnect, and ASL

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: New York Cheesecake

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Animal: Hedgehogs

Favorite Movie or TV Show: The West Wing

Favorite Quote: “There is not enough time in life to worry about there being enough time in life.”- Atticus