Jobs you might not know exist

In America there are many job opportunities available, in fact there are jobs you might not even know exist.

Furniture Tester- people simply test the level of comfort and durability of furniture for furniture companies. Testers lean forward and backward and assess the general level of comfort. The average furniture testing salary is $31,000 but varies greatly due to company, location and industry.

Professional Sleeper- this job is usually for sleep research projects and helping scientists and doctors understand sleep disorders, or trying out how comfortable a bed is. Crazy enough, people actually get hired just to sleep.

Pet Food Tester- from the texture to the taste of it, pet food testers have to make sure the flavor is just right. But they don’t fully eat it. They chew, then spit it out and drink a glass of water before moving on to the next Fancy Feast or Pedigree. The average salary of this job can be up to $40,000, however most pet food tasters are nutritionists and have to have good communication skills for reports and possibly a college degree relating to nutrition or animal care.

Worm Picker- with lighted mining helmets on their heads and aluminum cans strapped around their ankles, these professionals look for wet spots in the ground in search of worms. Good quality worms can be sold up to $18 a can.

MMO Gold Farmer- Not having much to do with gold mining, these workers are actually responsible for sitting at computers for hours playing World of Warcraft or other multiplayer online games.