Spook-tacular special invites kids of all ages

As kids of all ages entered the front doors, there were a variety of costumes to be seen. Hulk, Iron Man, Grim Reaper and other famous favorites were some of the many costumes to be seen at Randall’s annual Halloween Happening Oct. 31.

Every year around Halloween, various clubs and organizations at Randall join to create a Halloween carnival that kids from the community can come and enjoy. This year, a cakewalk, haunted house and Wii were some of the many booths aimed at giving kids an enjoyable Halloween, with candy as the prize.

“I liked playing at the Wii booth,” senior Addison Russ said.

The assortment of booths this year allowed any kid to enjoy a fun night of dressing up and playing games. There were also bean bag toss booths, picking a duck from the pond, face painting and a hit-the-duck booth.

“I didn’t like the face painting,” sophomore Joyce Combs said. “There wasn’t anything fancy. There were just some simple designs.”

No matter what the age, many kids and teens dressed up to enjoy Halloween.

“I dressed up as a pirate,” Combs said. “I like being a pirate.”