Top Ten Cars Of 2012

These are the top ten cars for 2012, rated by the Car and Driver magazine. These cars range from sporty performance cars, to small economic vehicles. Despite their differences, they are all rated by their performance and safety in comparison to other cars in their class.

In first place is the 2012 Ford Focus. Car and Driver like this car because of its good balance of ride and handling, its surprising power/gas-mileage ratio, and the fantastic technology and materials on the inside.

In second place is the 2012 Ford Mustang GT / Boss 302. Car and Driver like this car because of its extreme power. They also compliment the price; it is very low for a car that can hit 60mph in four seconds.

In third place is the 2012 Honda Accord. Car and Driver like this car because of its control and stability. It is a very light car, which allows it to make extremely tight turns with ease. It also gets great gas-mileage; 33 on the highway.

In fourth place is the 2012 Honda Fit. Car and Driver like this car for its very spacious interior. It looks small on the outside, but the inside is bursting with space. They also complement its steering and control.

In fifth place is the 2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Car and Driver like this car because it is very light, but also can stay on the ground at high speeds. The car is also much safer than its predecessors, and has incredible handling.

In sixth place is the 2012 Porsche Boxster / Cayman.  Car and Driver like these car’s interior space, and extremely tight steering response, along with massive speed capabilities.

In seventh place is the 2012 Volkswagen Golf / GTI. Car and Driver like these car’s affordability, even though they look and feel like they should be more expensive. These cars are also very fuel-efficient, even though they are capable of some pretty high speeds.

In eighth place is the 2012 Audi A6 / A7 3.0T Quattro. Car and Driver like these cars because of their comfortable and spacious interior, their extremely responsive steering capabilities, and their power-packed engines. Even the smaller V6 engine packs a ton of power inside.

In ninth place is the 2012 BMW 3-series / M3. Car and Driver like this car because of its natural and comfortable driving feel, and the power and control it holds. In addition to being very sporty, it also has very many luxurious touches.

In tenth place is the 2012 Cadillac CTS-V. Car and Driver like this car because it has great steering and great stability at high speeds. While the acceleration is somewhat slow, it can reach high speeds, and its brakes can stop it in an incredibly short amount of time.