Whisky and wind tunnels

The majority of us have traveled by plane and maybe even had to sit by some stranger you just hoped wouldn’t keep eye contact with you for too long. Normally, the passengers keep to themselves and the plane is relatively peaceful, but on this particular flight things are different.                

In this hilarious video, an Icelandic engineer is duct taped to his seat by the flight attendants after getting drunk and disturbing all the other passengers.

According to the description, the man, Gudmundur Karl Arthorsson, drank large amounts of Grand Mariner whiskey and schnapps before boarding a flight to New York from Reykjavik, Iceland. Once Arthorsson had boarded the plane, he began howling and attempted to choke one passenger and grope a few others, and at one point he yelled that the plane would go down. The flight attendants then restrained the main and tied him to his seat with duct tape, covering his mouth in the process.

Arthorsson almost immediately beings to grumble like a toddler and jerks around his seat like a fish out of water. Has he lost his marbles? Who goes on a plane drunk in the first place?

This thoroughly entertaining video was posted by DailyMediaa Jan 9 and already has 130,771 views. Thanks for reading!

“Drunk Icelandair passengers being taped to seat”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV174XxcFys