What Not to Wear at “That” Age

What Not to Wear at “That” Age

There comes a time where women mainly are best off aging gracefully. A study done by the UK’s beauty product company “Nurture Replenish Skincare” tells what aging women should and should not do, of course everyone has their own opinion towards what women age 40 and up should wear (including me.)The survey was done involving 2,000 women in the age range of 45 and up. Around the age of 59, women thought it was time to wipe off the red lipstick for good, kick off the high heels and tight clothes and no more fake nails; going for a more natural look as you age. In the study women agreed they should not wear baseball caps and apply a fake tan, leather pants and miniskirts are out of the wardrobe at age 41, while tight tops and knee high boots are out at age 45. Tattoos start to sag and look bad after 50 years of age and so does heavy eye liner. The women surveyed said they felt beautiful at any age and 74 percent planned to happily let nature take its course. One third of all the women in the poll worry that even in their own closet their clothing was probably age inappropriate; 80 percent want to abandon the younger style of clothing and wear things that the think fit their age.