How Resident Evil 4 surpasses its predecessor in every way

Resident Evil 4 (2023) created something familiar but made it better in every way. The game takes everything that made the original great and cranks it up to eleven. The graphics are better than ever before and the level of detail is insane, making this survival-action feel even more realistic. From the creepy environments to the terrifying creatures, you’ll be completely immersed in this reimagined take of the 2005 original.

The gameplay in this new version on survival horror is intense, fast-paced, and keeps you on your toes for all of its run time. The controls are smooth and responsive, making every move you make feel satisfying. The combat mechanics feel strategic and powerful, adding a new layer of depth to this already jam-packed game.

There is a variety of weapons, from shotguns to rifles to chicken eggs, but your best friend throughout will be the sharp and cunning knife. With a parrying system and powerful slashes, the game play will keep you immersed for the whole 20 hours.

The storyline of Resident Evil 4, apart from the original, is the level of new and improved scenarios. It’s filled with unexpected twists and turns that will keep you guessing until the very end. The narrative is well-paced, balancing moments of tension and suspense with moments of heart-pounding action.

The characters are more well-developed and memorable. You’ll find yourself rooting for them, feeling their struggles, and getting emotionally invested in their journey.

One of the things this game sets apart from the original is the level of immersion. The game does an incredible job of making you feel like you’re right there in the action. The sound design is phenomenal, with every creak and groan adding to the tension. The atmospheric music sets the mood perfectly, enhancing the overall experience.

In conclusion, Resident Evil 4 is a true masterpiece that surpasses the original in all aspects. It’s a game that will keep you hooked from start to finish, with its stunning graphics, intense gameplay, gripping storyline, and memorable characters. If you’re a fan of the original Resident Evil or just love a good survival horror game, you absolutely need to check out Resident Evil 4. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

View Comments (2)