Discovering Rain Paris

Discovering Rain Paris

Singer and YouTube star Rain Paris is best known for her self-titled channel, where she gained over 500,000 subscribers by posting rock covers of popular pop songs. She has covered a wide range of pop artists on her YouTube channel, from Rihanna to Justin Bieber.

She joined the social media world in October 2013 with her Twitter account and followed with the tweet “Recording in Orlando!! #ListenUp New Songs and Covers Coming Soon #KeepAnEyeOut” in November. One of her most popular covers is MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name), originally by Lil Nas X. Ever since she started her career, she has uploaded her covers on music platforms such as Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, and TikTok.

She has a vocal masterclass on her website where she teaches others on how to sing and train their vocal chords so they too can be great singers. She is queer and is not afraid to show that with her songs like I Kissed A Girl, originally by Katy Perry, and You Right, originally by Doja Cat and The Weekend. This rock sensation will continue to make Pop Goes Rock, her signature slogan in her songs and chosen covers.